OK, so “WordCamping” isn’t a real word, but it should be! If you use WordPress for your site or blog, you may have heard about WordCamp. It’s a conference on everything WordPress and it’s held every year in various cities. This will be my first time attending WordCamp Miami.
I’m really looking forward to it, although I wish I could clone myself to catch all of the sessions I want to see. Here are a few…
- Steroid Marketing for WordPress by Dezmon Landers
- WordPress & SEO by local SEO John Carcutt
- Building a Community Around Your Blog by Brenden Sera-Shriar
- Building a Business with WordPress by local web strategist Brian Breslin
- Reaching Multi-Cultural Audiences with Your Blog by Jhonatan Castaneda
Keep on eye out for my next few blog posts as I’m sure I’ll have many blogging tips to share!
Going to WordCamp Miami? Make sure to say hi!
It was great to meet you at SheCon — a different conference — today. How was WordCamp? Reading up on switching to WP, so if the conference comes back next year, it would be great to go.
It was great meeting you at SheCon too! If you migrate to WordPress, you should definitely try WordCamp.